Free basic anti-virus tool for USB sticks and portable devices
Anti-virus tools are essential for any computer. And now with Mx One Antivirus you can always have one in your pocket. View full description
- Very fast analysis
- Can be installed on the PC or right on the USB device
- Very basic: no scheduled analysis, no spyware detection, no support for web or email
Anti-virus tools are essential for any computer. And now with Mx One Antivirus you can always have one in your pocket.
Mx One Antivirus is a basic anti-virus tool that can be installed either on your computer or right on your USB stick, or portable multimedia device. If you choose the first option, Mx One Antivirus will protect your system from infected USB devices, and if you choose the second one the program will be installed on the USB device itself, thus enabling you to have an anti-virus solution with you at all times.
Mx One Antivirus lets you scan any drive or folder on your system – or on the USB drive as well. Whenever it detects an infected file, you can choose to either delete it or send it to quarantine.
To be honest, Mx One Antivirus is quite basic as an anti-virus program, and it doesn't feature the extra functionality you find in desktop anti-virus tools such as scheduled analysis, spyware detection or support for web and email filters. On the upside, Mx One Antivirus provides you with a basic protection tool you can use on any computer, anywhere, anytime.
Despite being quite a basic anti-virus tool, Mx One Antivirus is a handy security tool you can carry with you at all times in your USB device.
- New FireBlue analysis engine
- Enhanced real-time protection
- Automatic Updates
- Compatibility with applications that block autorun.inf file
- Analysis of optimized boot
- More detailed analysis
- New system based on CHECK AND DESTROY
- New protection system for start-up
- New generic signatures system
- Improved disinfection system